PROFESSOR VISITANTE / VISITING PROFESSOR
PROCESSO DE SELEÇÃO DE PROFESSOR VISITANTE / SELECTION PROCESS FOR VISITING PROFESSOR
We have no positions available at the moment.
Courses available in recent semesters
- • Syllabus of some of our courses Download
Registration in Isolated Graduate Courses
- Please get in touch via email@example.com to request the list of courses available for external isolated enrollment in each semester.
Information for isolated courses candidates:
- • External candidates are considered to be those with no valid student registration in UFMG.
- • Candidates with an Undergraduate Degree in Biology or in other areas may request registration in elective subjects from the PPG-ECMVS as isolated subjects. Prior acceptance by the course lecturer is required.
Documents needed for registration:
- • “Request for Registration in Isolated Subject” form, completed and signed (Download);
- • Copy of undergraduate diploma;
- • Copy of undergraduate academic records;
- • Copy of Taxpayer’s ID (“CPF”) and Identity Card, or equivalent;
- • Document proving acceptance by the course lecturer
- • Original receipt of Registration fee payment.
- • Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Documents will only be received from candidates who have already been accepted by the course subject lecturer.
- • Digitized documents will not be accepted.
- • The request may only be made in person, so documents sent by post will not be accepted.