Subjects available in recent semesters
- • Subject descriptions See
- • Subjects available in 2016/2 Download
- • Subjects available in 2016/1 Download
- • Subjects available in 2015/2 Download
- • Subjects available in 2015/1 Download
Registration in Isolated Graduate Subjects 2016/2nd
- • Isolated graduate subjects available in 2016/2 - Download
Information for isolated subject candidates:
- • External candidates are considered to be those with no student status in UFMG.
- • Candidates with an Undergraduate Degree in Biology or in other areas may request registration in elective subjects from the PPG-ECMVS as isolated subjects. Prior acceptance by the course lecturer is required.
In-person request for isolated subject registration
Deadline for 2016/2: August 5
- • “Request for Registration in Isolated Subject” form, completed and signed;
- • Copy of undergraduate diploma;
- • Copy of undergraduate academic records;
- • Copy of Taxpayer’s ID (“CPF”) and Identity Card, or equivalent;
- • Document proving acceptance by the course lecturer
- • Original receipt of Registration fee payment.
- • Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Documents will only be received from candidates who have already been accepted by the course subject lecturer.
- • Digitized documents will not be accepted.
- • The request may only be made in person, so documents sent by post will not be accepted.