Selection process for 2021 (Master's and Doctor's degrees)
Seleção Regular 2021 (ampla concorrência e cotas étnico-racial)
Documentos e Formulários
- Selection call for 2021
- Enrollment form Master's degree 2021
- Enrollment form Doctor's degree 2021
- Declaration of acknowledgment with the terms of the call
- CV scoring spreadsheet Master's degree
- CV scoring spreadsheet Doctor's degree
- Dropbox folder with all necessary documents
Prof. Marcos Callisto; Prof. Ricardo Solar e Profa. Tatiana Cornelissen (suplente: Prof. Frederico Neves)
According to the Federal regulation No. 27/2020-CGSI / DPB / CAPES and other documents referring to the granting of scholarships by development agencies, the competence to establish obligations for the granting of scholarships and / or school fees to beneficiaries is exclusive to the agency. The number of scholarships and school fees available for the graduate program may suffer variations in the concession, which will be announced in due course by the funding agencies. Thus, the Graduate Program in Ecology, Conservation and Management of Wildlife at UFMG does not commit, nor does it have the legal competence to do so, to make scholarships available to approved and classified candidates.
Registration in Isolated Graduate Courses
- Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to request the list of courses available for external isolated enrollment in each semester.
Information for isolated courses candidates:
- • External candidates are considered to be those with no valid student registration in UFMG.
- • Candidates with an Undergraduate Degree in Biology or in other areas may request registration in elective subjects from the PPG-ECMVS as isolated subjects. Prior acceptance by the course lecturer is required.
Documents needed for registration:
- • “Request for Registration in Isolated Subject” form, completed and signed (Download);
- • Copy of undergraduate diploma;
- • Copy of undergraduate academic records;
- • Copy of Taxpayer’s ID (“CPF”) and Identity Card, or equivalent;
- • Document proving acceptance by the course lecturer
- • Original receipt of Registration fee payment.
- • Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Documents will only be received from candidates who have already been accepted by the course subject lecturer.
- • Digitized documents will not be accepted.
- • The request may only be made in person, so documents sent by post will not be accepted.