In compliance with the Call published by CAPES, institutions participating in the PrInt Program will be awarded financial resources to fund fellowships for stays outside Brazil in the following categories:
- Doctoral stay outside Brazil, for 6 to 12 months;
- Senior Visiting Professor (formerly called senior stay fellowship outside Brazil for permanent faculty in higher education institutions), for 3 to 12 months;
- Junior Visiting Professor (formerly called post-doctoral stay for permanent faculty in higher education institutions), for 3 to 12 months;
- Short training courses or “summer/winter schools” outside Brazil, for up to 3 months, or distance learning courses (e.g., MOOCs) for graduate students participating in a research project.
The program also provides fellowships for stays in Brazil in the following categories:
- Visiting Professor: targetting renowned scholars from outside Brazil to teach courses, conduct training sessions, give lectures or seminars in Brazil for 15 days to 12 months divided into up to 3 periods over the duration of the project;
- Early career researchers with a record of excellence performance: targetting young researchers, Brazilians or foreigners, living outside Brazil with relevant international academic-scientific experience (such as a Master’s or doctoral degree obtained outside Brazil, or a master’s or doctoral stay outside Brazil for at least 12 months) to carry out research or teaching activities for 6 to 36 months within the duration of the project;
- Post-doctoral stays for researchers with international experience outside Brazil: to attract scholars, Brazilian or foreign, living in Brazil or outside Brazil who have relevant academic-scientific experience outside Brazil (such as a complete doctorate or a postdoctoral stay for at least 12 months) to carry out research or teachmng activities for 6 months to 36 months within the duration of the project.